- Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel is in court, perhaps to get an injunction on the end of her 15 minutes of fame.
- I rolled out another podcast on KSK. We discussed Tiger Woods and Jaguars football. There was plenty of schadenfreude to go around.
- …and Brandon and I also appeared as guests on Fanscribe Radio’s podcast. We talked a lot of DC and Ohio stuff, and we ripped on Nigerians. They deserved it.
- Food Network Humor. I always though Guy Fieri’s haircut was bad enough to get laughs on its own.
- Adrianne Curry dresses up as slave Leia and Wonder Woman. I always thought it was hot when Wonder Woman tied people up.
- The nation’s first (?) comic book chain could be right around the corner and filled with fat Storm Troopers before you know it.
- Nike is putting on some event for Africa, but you could get some free gear out of it…Fresh…Respected.
- Athletes-turned-models…these kids are in the top of their class.
- Jack Nicholson. Topless. Hope you skipped breakfast.
- These NBA Draft suits really needed to be shipped back to the waiver wire.
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi