- If I was commissioned to create a World Series of Sports Betting, it would go down in a way very similar to this.
- Here’s the rest of that Grant Wahl interview from yesterday, in podcast form.
- More perspectives on that blown Jim Joyce call that ended a perfect game last night.
- Burnsy puts together a nice chronology of vampires in pop culture.
- Are these different counterfeit toys? Or are these knockoffs of those knockoffs?
- Do you hate all of the other countries in the World Cup yet? This should help.
- “Fame is like being raped,” says the woman who consensually appeared in the Twilight movies.
- Traveling to South Africa for the World Cup? Here are some things you might need to know.
- Brace yourself: here’s your third celebrity death.
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi