Morning Meat is WL’s daily link dump, but without any Catholic connotations. Send us tips at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL, PUNTE, Burnsy, Shakey and Ryan on Twitter.
- If I was commissioned to create a World Series of Sports Betting, it would go down in a way very similar to this.
- Here’s the rest of that Grant Wahl interview from yesterday, in podcast form.
Kissing Suzy Kolber
- More perspectives on that blown Jim Joyce call that ended a perfect game last night.
Deuce of Devenport.
Legend of Cecilio Guante.
It’s Always Sunny In Detroit.
- Burnsy puts together a nice chronology of vampires in pop culture.
- Are these different counterfeit toys? Or are these knockoffs of those knockoffs?
- Do you hate all of the other countries in the World Cup yet? This should help.
- “Fame is like being raped,” says the woman who consensually appeared in the Twilight movies.
- Traveling to South Africa for the World Cup? Here are some things you might need to know.
Grant Wahl: Inside Soccer.
- Brace yourself: here’s your third celebrity death.