- Eva Longoria gets a lot of attention when she sits courtside. I knew the NBA was boring to some people, but that’s crazy. This is like a perverted Norman Rockwell. I mean that in a good way.
- This week in robot wheelchair news.
- Here’s the latest from Kanye West if you’re interested. Fresh…respected.
- These guys had to lower their standards to get some stinky on their hangdown. That’s different than abandoning standards altogether, but not by much.
- These athletes have nice asses.
- I’m surprised there aren’t more comic book-style super villians in real life. I feel like the world could use a few.
- Here are some of the better jokes from David Hasselhoff’s roast earlier in the week. I guess we didn’t miss much.
- Also in short supply: internet posts on Martin Luther. No, fellas. That’s not the “I Have A Dream” guy.
- This shot-for-shot remake of Journey’s “Separate Ways” looks old to me. Still awesome, though.
- The 11 worst “Cathy” comics of…whoa, hang on. “Cathy” comics? Did we not find enough strips of “For Better Or For Worse”?
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi