- Eva Longoria gets a lot of attention when she sits courtside. I knew the NBA was boring to some people, but that’s crazy. This is like a perverted Norman Rockwell. I mean that in a good way.
Sports Crackle Pop.
- This week in robot wheelchair news.
- Here’s the latest from Kanye West if you’re interested. Fresh…respected.
THE Smoking Section.
- These guys had to lower their standards to get some stinky on their hangdown. That’s different than abandoning standards altogether, but not by much.
The Smoking Jacket.
- These athletes have nice asses.
- I’m surprised there aren’t more comic book-style super villians in real life. I feel like the world could use a few.
- Here are some of the better jokes from David Hasselhoff’s roast earlier in the week. I guess we didn’t miss much.
- Also in short supply: internet posts on Martin Luther. No, fellas. That’s not the “I Have A Dream” guy.
- This shot-for-shot remake of Journey’s “Separate Ways” looks old to me. Still awesome, though.
- The 11 worst “Cathy” comics of…whoa, hang on. “Cathy” comics? Did we not find enough strips of “For Better Or For Worse”?
Morning Meat is a list of great sports links from around the internet. Send us tips at WithLeather-TIPS@Uproxx.com, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.