- Meet Spike. He wants you to join his crew. Spike says that he can dance and improve your fitness. I’m not quite so sure.
- Animals fought the law, but the law didn’t win: Bears and other crap in the news.
- Man, I never get sick of these nerdy cheerleader stories.
- Here are some of the downside of social networking; you’ll never avoid all of them.
- Also: Twitter’s Fail Whale re-imagined and reincarnated.
- The cast of The Expendables opened the NYSE last week. Sadly, they left their guns at home.
- This post is from a series called “Tron Sex Acts,” and I apologize in advance for not having a good “End Of Line” joke for this link.
- “It recovers the fumble or else it gets the hose again.”
- The 100 hottest athletes of all time. Why yes, it is a slideshow.
- Insane art fan fetishes…as opposed to sane art fan fetishes?
- Archer, Arrested Development, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Comedy Central, Commercials, Community, Conan, Fargo, Game of Thrones, Girls, Homeland, House of Cards, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Justified, Letterman, Louie, Mad Men, Nathan Fielder, Netflix, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, Review, Rick and Morty, Seth Meyers, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Stephen Colbert, The Americans, The Blacklist, The League, The Leftovers, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, True Blood, True Detective, Veep
- Geek & Sci-Fi