The Girl From My Two Dads
Staci Keanan wasn’t the best looking girl on the block, but she always had a job and somehow she got a lot cuter as she aged. In a nerdy, bitchy, she’s on TV kind of way.
25) Anquan Boldin – Derrick Mason is out so Boldin is the elder statesman of this franchise’s receiving corps now. He’s also their only good receiver. This is not a sexy development.
26) Kenny Britt – You’d have to be high. *rim shot, bong noise, armpit fart*
27) Santana Moss – I didn’t want him with Donovan McNabb throwing to him, and he was actually good last season. Imagine how I feel about him with John Beck as his QB.
28) Percy Harvin – See: Santana Moss and that first part about McNabb. But seriously, he’s too talented to not produce more touchdowns than migraines.
29) Steve Smith (NYG) – If he’s healthy, he steals productivity from Manningham and Nicks, but he needs to actually be on a roster first.
30) Roy Williams – Williams has one 1,000-yard season in his career. I honestly don’t know why I always fall for the Mike Martz reunion crap.