26. Houston Texans (2-1) – Realistically, there’s no way the Texans could possibly lose the AFC South this year, so I have no problem speaking on behalf of people who drafted Arian Foster – please come back soon, we’re not the same without you.
27. New Orleans Saints (2-1) – When the lockout lifted, teams that were interested in Darren Sproles included the Rams and the Dolphins. I’m not saying he’s an elite game-changing RB, but dude has some skills.
28. New England Patriots (2-1) – The Buffalo Bills had more fans than any team in the world yesterday. Also, Chad Ochocinco should be unemployed.
29. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) – Baltimore rookie Torrey Smith broke a NFL record by catching 3 TDs in the first quarter yesterday. In two weeks, he’ll set another record when he becomes the fastest added and dropped player in fantasy football history.
30. Buffalo Bills (3-0) – Who seriously woulda thunk it?
31. Detroit Lions (3-0) – Who SERIOUSLY woulda thunk it?
32. Green Bay Packers (3-0) – Let’s go ahead and just say that Green Bay is eliminated from contention at this point.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.