24) Buffalo Bills (3-1) – This is appropriate:
25) Tennessee Titans (3-1) – If Chris Johnson can get back in the flow and become Chris Johnson again, this team is going to cause some headaches. And that really sucks for Houston.
26) Houston Texans (3-1) – Houston should walk away with this division this season. Now Andre Johnson could be out for a few weeks, leaving the burden on Arian Foster’s hamstring and whatever it is that causes Owen Daniels to get injured every season.
27) San Diego Chargers (3-1) – I feel like the Chargers could be 15-1 and we’d all still be like, “Yeah OK, Chargers, you’ll do great in the playoffs” and then just stare Norv Turner in the eyes while we dismissively wank.
28) New Orleans Saints (3-1) – Jeff Ireland and the Miami Dolphins front office are almost certainly watching Saints games, saying things like, “This time we won’t let Brees get away in free agency,” while not realizing that they don’t have anything close to Lance Moore, Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson, Jimmy Graham, and Darren Sproles.
29) Baltimore Ravens (3-1) – If everyone stays healthy, this team could easily go 14-2 or 13-3, which sucks because I can’t even make fun of them for anything.
30) New England Patriots (3-1) – Tom Brady is no longer on pace for 7,000 yards this season. What a joke.