I don’t want to spoil too many of Next Media Animation’s insane, theological recap of Super Bowl XLVI, so check out the video after the jump. Spoiler alert: The Giants win, God has officially forsaken Tim Tebow, and the Taiwanese are out of their goddamn minds.
- A recap of Super Bowl XLII, wherein the Giants and the Statue of Liberty destroy the Patriots’ steamroller with 1950s-era sci-fi ray guns and torch fire powers.
- Tebow literally being flicked off of the playing field of life.
- Tom Brady driving over the Giants in a sports car.
- Madonna as a “geriatric Lady Gaga impersonator”, putting in her teeth before a pretty accurate portrayal of her halftime show.
- Am amazing exaggeration of Ahmad Bradshaw’s touchdown, featuring the Patriots rolling out a red carpet and Bradshaw not only trying to moonwalk across, but pulling a Matrix parody as he falls.
- God crushing his Tom Brady Starting Line-Up, clearly having no idea how much it’s worth.
- Eli Manning wanting to go to Coney Island instead of Disney World, because get it
It’s amazing how quick the turnover on these pieces is. They must animate them with the most sophisticated computers in the world. Or a Speak n’ Say, one or the other.