New England Patriots tight end slash adult film industry philanderer slash teenage dunk master Rob Gronkowski is harnessing the power of social media (and obnoxious-for-pay viral videos) to compel his fan base to rock the ESPN’s SportsNation vote and get him on the cover of ‘Madden 13′.
His plan includes:
– Doing bicep curls with a crutch
– Making aggressive animal noises into his friend’s stomach
– Tons and tons of Zubaz pants
– Just getting jacked at all times
– Going crazy
– Inviting you to check out his brothers, who cannot stop exercising on the floor of Gronk’s house even when he’s injured.
– Putting on sunglasses without using his hands
– Getting hyped
– Getting Gronked
Sounds solid, bro. I want to see a follow-up video where instead of asking fans to vote for him, Peyton Hillis tells his bros that he’s not feeling well, and he’s probably just gonna go take a nap.