This week’s With Spandex guest is Veda Scott, a talented young wrestler who you may’ve seen interviewing stars backstage at Ring Of Honor, hyping upcoming events from the CHIKARA offices or competing in the ring everywhere from Beyond Wrestling in the Northeast to Absolute Intense Wrestling in the Midwest. Oh, and she just graduated from law school.
In episode 4 we laugh about concussions, talk about Veda’s announcement as one of the eight women competing in Anarchy Championship Wrestling’s American Joshi Queen Of Queens tournament, throw shade at community college documentary filmmaking classes, discuss our favorite episodes of ‘Forensic Files’, compare and contrast our identical housecats, complain extensively about Kings Dominion turning three great old rides into one terrible super coaster and the value of pro wrestling perfection. It was a great conversation. About 20 minutes of it in the middle is nothing but bar exam study questions.
Go ahead and give it a listen. You love her already.
Subscribe to With Spandex on iTunes (finally) here: With Spandex on iTunes
RSS Feed: With Spandex
Direct download of the episode here: With Spandex Episode 4 – Veda Scott
Follow Veda on Twitter: @itsvedatime
For more information on the ACW Queen of Queens tournament: American Joshi Queen Of Queens
For more information on CHIKARA’s Chikarasaurus Rex iPPV and free Veda-filled pre-show: Chikarasaurus Rex
1. The promo for her match against Sara Del Rey at Girls Night Out 6. We didn’t talk about it, but I love it and want it on my website, so here it is.
2. Comparison shot: Veda Scott’s cat Teddy Hart and my cat Jumbo Tsuruta, respectively. They are the same cat.
3. The over-shot dive. Click it for the larger version so you can see the look on her face.
4. Dominating in houndstooth spandex.
5. Look, he’s got weird hands.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.