Gangnam Style. Woop. Woop, woop, woop.
Despite NFL On Fox killing dead whatever joy we’d have left listening to Psy’s international hit ‘Gangnam Style’ with Jimmy Johnson’s erotic butter-churner dancing, sports-themed Gangnam Style parodies are still hitting the Internet, and we are helpless to stop them.
Instead of devoting an individual post to every one of them (like we did with the Oregon Duck Gangnam Style, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Gangnam Style or the Golden State Warriors dancers Gangnam Style), I’m just throwing them all into one, easy-to-throw-into-the-sun combo post.
After the jump, you’ll find:
1. Manny Pacquiao dancing Gangnam Style.
2. Novak Djokovic dancing Gangnam Style.
3. The Columbus Blue Jackets dancing Gangnam Style.
4. Chris Petersen and Boise State in a South Park-style Gangnam Style video.
5. Your head on a spike, probably
May God have mercy on your soul.
Join us tomorrow for 75 more videos exactly like this.