On tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread:
As 2012 comes to a close, the entire landscape of WWE is undergoing a huge change as WWE Champion CM Punk finds himself unable to defend his title at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, and The Shield is scheduled for its first official match. What will unfold on the last Raw before the final pay-per-view event of the year? Here are five things to watch for tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network. Plus, don’t miss the return of Disney’s The Muppets as Social Media Ambassadors!
And here’s your actual five point preview. A guy tries to type with the limp, felt arms of the puppet on his hand!
1. Here is a list of people who The Shield could wrestle: Primo and Epico, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd if anybody at WWE watches Superstars. That is all.
2. According to Twitter, 3MB is planning a “State Of The WWE Address” for tonight. It should just be them on their knees in the ring playing air guitar until security makes them leave.
3. For those of you who didn’t see, Jack Swagger retweeted the Jack Swagger Of Mars Tumblr, meaning he is aware of the wacky space opera going on in the Best And Worst Of Raw column. That’s pretty amazing. Less amazing: the Tumblr getting redesigned into a wall of tiny text blobs. Anyway, tweet @RealJackSwagger and let him know how much you want him to come back as an astronaut, would you?
4. If CM Punk is unable to defend the title at TLC, he should be stripped of it, and we should have a tournament consisting only of people who have never previously held a WWE or World Heavyweight title. Antonio Cesaro would win this SO HARD.
5. Jerry Lawler will notice something we’ve noticed for three months for the first time tonight. Previously, it was Damien Sandow using Latin names for his moves and Dolph Ziggler’s “Stealing The Show” shirt. My bet for tonight: either Hornswoggle having the ability to speak, or Cesaro having socks around this thighs.
As always, the 10 best comments from tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of WWE Raw report. To nominate a comment for top 10 status, please reply to it with a +1.
Enjoy the show, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.