Good morning! Or…good whatever time of day you’re reading this at! I hope you’ve had a lovely week. You look nice today. Let’s do a Best and Worst, shall we? First things first:
– Editor’s Note: This week’s Best and Worst of Impact Wrestling column is brought to you on a Monday, in an effort to get With Leather readers who are ghosts by 4 on Friday to check it out. It’s also a test to see how a Best and Worst of Smackdown report would play, but don’t tell anybody.
– We’ve got some great things happening over at The Mandible Claw. The guest contributors have been turning in some outstanding work, including With Leather favourite (except that one guy) (you know who you are) Casey/THESTINGER, Chikara’s Master of the Snake Style Ophidian, and a few more. Jojo Bravo – intelligent and articulate dude, ridiculously good looking Texan, Godzilla superfan – guested on the podcast and it’s pretty much my new favourite thing. If you’re reading this, you should also be reading that.
– The podcast we recorded for Monday ended up being so long, and also way too much fun, so as a treat we’re putting it up early! In this episode, we review half of the contenders in the With Leather Bad Wrestling Theme Lyrics March Madness Tournament. Secrets are revealed, Buffs are stuffed, and at one point I literally stop breathing because a set of lyrics is so hilariously terrible. If you’re into temporary asphyxiation, this may not be the website you’re looking for. But if you’re super into hearing me sing part of Rob Van Dam’s theme song, that’s kinda specific, but it’s your lucky day! Don’t be a ham-and-egger, click on that podcast link!
– Remember that time you followed me on twitter and it was awesome, or at least moderately amusing, or maybe even just a thing you did? No? Well, let’s fix that! Follow me here, follow With Leather here, and follow UPROXX here.
– My deepest apologies for the lateness. To make up for it, this report is super-sized, with two assists from some cool cats who went to the most recent live shows. Be nice to them!
This week on Impact: Bobby Roode and Austin Aries have matching tank tops, and….actually, is there really anything else you need to know? Follow me, friends!