Tonight, on a very special Old School Raw open discussion thread:
WWE Universe, get ready to step back in time when Raw goes “Old School” tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network. Here are five reasons you don’t want to miss this very special edition of Raw that has not been done since 2010. (via ” target=”_blank”>WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. If you’d like to read the Best and Worst of the first Old School Raw, you can read that in the AOL FanHouse archives. It’s fun to see how the column has grown since then. I can’t remember being able to make people happy with one page and 10 paragraphs of jokes.
2. The highlight of tonight’s show should be The Shield beating the orange out of Randy Orton. Similarly, the worst moment of tonight’s show will be Randy Orton beating up The Shield by himself, and/or doing that rope DDT to all three of them at once, somehow. Maybe He can hold Roman Reigns’ head between his thighs.
3. A bunch of WWE Legends will be on tonight’s show. Yes, the same ones as always.
4. Hopefully the CM Punk/Undertaker feud will get started tonight, and I can enjoy a Taker WrestleMania build in the Best and Worst of Raw era without having to resort to Hayley Williams GIFs.
If there’s a feud build, we want it nah ah ah ah ah ah ah aoww.
5. Can Antonio Cesaro keep the United States Championship and still lose to somebody in under 2 minutes? FIND OUT TONIGHT ON OLD SCHOOL RAW!
As always, the 10 best comments from tonight’s Old School Raw open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best and Worst column. To nominate a comment for top 10 consideration, please reply to it with a +1.
Enjoy the show, everybody.