Tonight, on an episode of WWE Raw as live as this video package about tans:
As Brad Maddox settles into his new role as Raw General Manager, his decisions continue to come under scrutiny from Mr. McMahon, Stephanie and Triple H. With SummerSlam drawing near, here are six must-see matches Maddox has in store for the WWE Universe this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. First of all, The Miz talking about how his spray tan isn’t orange is the funniest thing ever. You are THE ORANGEST, bro. Also, I’d like to give a big “thank you” to Hornswoggle for shaving his beard, effectively making him look 40% less like the dwarf Brandon Stroud.
2. Second of all, I love how WWE.com’s passing off a pre-taped show as Brad Maddox having six matches announced before Monday. If any GM announced six matches before Monday they’d ascend to Heaven in a chariot of fire.
3. In the interest of my column tomorrow not just being SIGHHH in 14-point font, I have not read the spoilers for tonight’s show. That said, the announcement of Kaitlyn vs. Divas Champion AJ Lee AND Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio made me go “welp, non-title losses for all!” and I’m gonna just go ahead and assume I’m right.
4. If you’re the type who only comes to With Leather for the wrestling stuff, be sure you read Burnsy’s review of the first episode of ‘Total Divas’ and watch that clip of an Arena Football team doing the People’s Elbow.
5. If you get bored with the pre-taped Raw, head on over to The Mandible Claw and listen to me talk extensively about Velvet Sky’s butthole.
As always, reply to great comments with a +1 and I’ll include the 10 best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of WWE Raw report. Please and thank you!
Enjoy the show, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.