The fine men and other men at SportsNationESPN put together a compilation of the best sports vines of all time, and it’s exactly the kind of thing to get you through a Wednesday afternoon intact. Highlights include:
– That time Donte Stallworth sang Lee Greenwood on the back of a golf cart
– Mad TV’s Will Sasso (who still exists) talking to pictures of Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage
– Kobe Bryant’s leet high-diving skills
– tons and tons of trick shots
– people going BLEARGGHHHHHH at the end of every single one of those trick shots
– mascot bowling
– Andrew Hawkins humiliating a toddler on the basketball court
– Shaq chicanery
And so much more.
If you aren’t familiar with Vine, it’s a social media service that allows you to tell jokes or film exceptional things in a way that makes the viewer feel like they’re having a stroke. Enjoy!
And for the record, when it comes to sports-related Vines, this is still my favorite: