Tonight, on the totally not-taped edition of WWE Raw:
It’s Christmastime, and you know what that means: Raw is going Yuletide. And with a “Battle For Christmas” and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton set to appear on a seasonal “Raw Christmas,” tonight’s show is bound to be filled with holiday hell-raising for all to enjoy. Here’s what WWE.com thinks is waiting under the proverbial tree. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. As you may already know, tonight’s episode of Raw was taped last Tuesday in Austin, Texas. I was there (in the front row for most of the show), so look for me. You’ll probably get a good shot of me when Ryback crashes into the guardrail in front of me. I turned my Cleveland Indians hat around for easy identification.
2. I should also probably make you aware that this happens.
They’ll probably pipe in a bunch of fake cheers, so enjoy that.
3. Also, THIS happens, and yes, it was one of the better moments of my life:
4. Fun fact: Destiny’s favorite part of the taping was Curtis Axel. She’s been aware of him before, but she’s never really understood what he was about until this Raw. The verdict is that he’s “adorable.” Now she’s yelling SHAA at everything. You’re the best, Curtis Axel.
5. Without spoiling anything, there’s a lot to enjoy on the show. Daniel Bryan and the Rhodes Boys team up to take on the Wyatt Family and the main-event is Cena, Punk and Big E Langston vs. The Shield. There’s a singing contest, though, so if you get too mad, go look at this picture of Triple H hugging a bunch of children in Santa hats.
Merry Holidays, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.