It’s a sad day for any wrestling fans who love NXT season 3 and the Chickbusters (or anyone who had hope that AJ Lee would eventually have the correct bodyguard) as former WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn is no longer with the company. The announcement, via WWE.com:
As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.
WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.
First of all, ‘Celeste Bonin’ as a name for a pro wrestler is about a billion times better than ‘Kaitlyn.’ Second of all, this is especially sad for me, as the Best and Worst of Raw column has always been extremely pro-Kaitlyn. That said, I feel it is my duty to touch on some of her career highlights, including …
1. Her old entrance theme, which has some of the worst lyrics in the history of WWE.
2. Having objectively one of the worst matches ever.
3. Helping anchor NXT Redemption, which eventually became a really great show.
4. Working hard and turning Eve Torres inside out to win the Divas Championship.
5. Being branded a fat jealous girl, then crying a bunch.
6. Having to sell an Eva Marie shitcan (watch Kaitlyn at the 1:05 mark as the match breaks down), then having to get knocked down in a weird “ring around the rosie” spot that would make anybody quit the company.
And … uh, yeah, that’s it. Best of luck to Kaitlyn in whatever she chooses to do next. At least it won’t involve Cameron in a Santa outfit.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.