If you’d like to know what happened on tonight’s WWE Raw but don’t want to read star ratings and wordy paragraphs to decipher it, With Leather is here for you. Here’s what happened on the February 24, 2014.
WWE Raw Results:
- The show began with the return of Hulk Hogan. He shilled the WWE Network and said “brother” a lot.
1. Alberto Del Rio defeated Batista. Randy Orton distracted Batista, allowing Del Rio to roll Batista up for three. After the match, Batista cut a promo about how he’s real and loves this business.
2. Big E defeated Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro executed a giant swing on Big E, but Jack Swagger interfered, ankle-locking Big E and drawing a disqualification. After the match, the Real Americans briefly argued, but Cesaro saved Swagger from a Big E attack and hit a nasty-looking Neutralizer on Big E.
- John Cena called out the Wyatt Family. They responded and attacked him, apparently injuring his leg. During the commercial break, Cena was taken out on a stretcher.
3. Sheamus defeated Christian. Sheamus caught a jumping Christian with a Brogue Kick in mid-air to win the match.
4. Daniel Bryan defeated Kane. Before the show began, Bryan confronted The Authority in the parking lot and challenged Triple H to a match at WrestleMania. He was then put into a match against Kane, which he won with a running knee.
5. Emma defeated Summer Rae. Emma won by submission with the Emma Lock.
6. The Usos defeated The New Age Outlaws. This was a non-title match. The Usos interrupted Road Dogg’s pre-match speech with a superkick, then splashed him for a quick victory.
7. Bray Wyatt defeated Roman Reigns. Wyatt won (we guess) via disqualification when the singles match devolved into a 3-on-3 brawl, with Dean Ambrose getting into the ring and attacking Bray.
- The show ended with Brock Lesnar demanding “history to conquer” and refusing The Authority’s offer to let him pick his own opponent. This brought out the Undertaker. The two had a staredown that led to a contract signing and Taker stabbing Brock in the hand with a pen before chokeslamming him through a table.