We’ve done a lot of hard science over the last month to help you get ready for WrestleMania 30. So far we’ve ranked:
- The 29 WrestleMania main events, from worst (The Miz) to best
– The 29 worst celebrity guest appearances in WrestleMania history
– All 21 of The Undertaker’s matches in his WrestleMania undefeated streak
Today we take a look at the 29 best wrestlers to have only had one official match at a WrestleMania. They might’ve appeared during a Hall of Fame induction, as a manager on the outside, as a guest, as a commentator, but they are either officially 1-0 or 0-1 in the record books. Criteria for inclusion included
1. Was this person important outside of their one WrestleMania appearance?
2. How badly were they treated?
3. How BAD were they, because if we’re talking Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole that should be dead last
4. “The It Factor”
Of course, “The It Factor” means nothing, and means I just ranked them randomly. Knowing this, please consult my data regarding the 29 best wrestlers to have only wrestled at one WrestleMania and share your thoughts and further analyzation in the comments section below.