If you couldn’t get enough of Kevin Hart as a special guest at every sporting event, comedian of choice every time somebody needs to make a joke and star of every movie made in the last two years, perhaps you’ll enjoy him as a guy who shows up to shill a product and emasculate wrestlers on a wrestling show.
Philadelphia’s own Kevin Hart will be the special guest star of WWE Raw next week in Cleveland, Ohio.
The actor/comedian will appear on the show to promote his movie Think Like a Man Too, which will be released in theaters June 20.
Things you can expect:
- Jokes about how Kevin Hart is short
– Kevin Hart being mad at pro wrestlers for being tall
– Kevin Hart wanting to hook up with a WWE Diva, but not being able to because he is too short
– Kevin Hart interacting with Hornswoggle, who is short
– Damien Sandow dressed as Ice Cube in a really insensitive reference to Ride Along
– Kevin Hart beating up Damien Sandow (probably?)
AND MUCH MUCH MORE.