1. Kronum. This game is part football, part soccer, part rugby and just generally insane. Watch this explanation of how it’s played now, because nobody will be playing it in three years. Via Deuce Of Davenport.
2. Bacon. We’re being gouged by the pork companies! Thanks, Weed Against Speed.
4. The Genealogical Awareness Of Nick O’Leary. Imagine your grandfather being Jack Nicklaus and you not even knowing it before he took you to Augusta National as his caddy for the Par 3 tournament. Of course Nick is going to play football at Florida State.
5. The Junket Within The Junket. Digital spoof artist Alex Blagg strikes again with this video of Danny McBride and James Franco pimping Your Highness. McBride is already the new Will Ferrell, except that McBride is actually funny.
6. The AOL Blog Veterans. I did announce I was stepping out of the editor’s chair today, but I still feel for the peeps at AOL that were doing terrific work and got fired anyway. It’s depressing, really.
7. Driving 85. Never change, Texas.