Is there anything worse in the sports media than completely senseless weekly power rankings? Yes: every second that Mercury Morris is on television. And also people who actually have some kind of emotional investment in power rankings.
1. Scarlett Johansson. Video up top replaces the usual random video at the bottom.
2. New Jersey. Contrary to popular belief, rednecks' natural habitat extends well north of the Mason-Dixon Line, as the amazing Suzuki Sidekick jump proves.
4. The Prelude. You'll notice it's a little bit lower in the rankings this week. That's because the rankings are completely arbitrary.
5. Jalapeno-flavored sunflower seeds. Delish.
6. Reggie Theus. "Groins are a funny animal." Heh, he said groin.
7. 16-year-old Swiss girls. They're legal! 15-year-olds? Not so much.
8. Anna Rawson. Australian? Check. Model? Check. Golfer?!? Aw crap, she's a lesbian.
9. The WAG-vent calendar. If you haven't been back to the site recently, it's been updated.
10. Land mines. Finally being put to good use by making soccer exciting.