Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. We’re getting rid of it next week, probably because we have no idea who “Andrew” is.
- More 2009 Year In Review stuff. I can remember some of this stuff like it was last month.
- Cleveland actually wins a championship in football. Sort of.
- Eric Karros got a vote for Cooperstown. That just seems a little…off.
- Obama was gonna pass a healthcare bill, but then…
- Here’s a fantasy football post, if you’re into the roto playoff thing. Sorry, but that’s just overkill for me. Bleacher Report.
- Brittney Griner is putting Baylor basketball on the map. The women’s program, anyway.
Send tips, submissions, and all that to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Img.