Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. I put less and less effort into this every day.
- Cowboys release Pacman Jones for other, non-strip club shooting. More on this once I’ve woken up. [FanHaus]
- Spencer Hall writes college football metaphors like someone who’s been drinking ’til 4 a.m. and waking up four hours later. And I mean that in a good way. [The Sporting Blog]
- A pro soccer player miraculously found an attractive woman to date. [Kickette]
- The best NFL cheerleader photos of 2008. I appreciate the artistic merit of hair-tossing. [NFL.com]
- Featured at right is none other than my soccer WAG of choice, Abbey Clancey. [GorillaMask]
- The New York Daily News is maybe stretching for its scoops. [The Sports Hernia]
- Advertise your college as a premier quidditch school? Oh, you better believe that’s a paddlin’. [Food Court Lunch]
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. And bring me Peter Crouch’s head on a silver platter. Or a plate. Maybe wrapped in plastic. Listen, just bring it to me, okay?