Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link jam. If you think it’s great to read online, you should try spreading it over toast.
- Quentin Richardson has gone through more teams this summer than days I’ve actually been outside. .
- English soccer players seem to have a built-in excuse if they’re ever pulled over for speeding.
- Beanings in baseball are like children; it’s impossible to favor one over the other because they’re all quite mighty. Wait, that would make them the opposite of children. Anyway, yeah, baseball beanings.
- If Laird Hamilton says that surfing with a giant paddle isn’t gay, then I guess it isn’t gay.
- Here are some Hard Knocks recaps of Wednesday night’s show.
First Cuts, Who Dey Revolution.
- More Bengals: great vid of the Bengals’ demise, with 19 years of misery condensed into 4 relatively painless minutes. Where have you gone, Akili Smith?
- Venezuela’s Yorgelis Delgado recently appeared in an issue of Urbe Bikini, which I guess is Spanish for “Awesome Bikini.”
Send tips, submissions, and Youtubes of your favorite 80s songs to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.