Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Offside presents '06/'07 EPL goals of the season. Enjoy the best scores from across the pond in the safety of your own home – free from hooliganism.
- Dave Stewart analyzes the Tribe on Throwin' Heat. Joe Borowski has 12 saves with a 9.00 ERA? That shows that statistics are meaningless, 73% of people know that.
- Sportsline's Clay Travis interviews Christian Okoye. Do you ever think he gets jealous that his countryman, Hakeem Olajuwon, was the "Dream" and he's the "Nightmare"?
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes wish it was 1991. Aren't Michiganders ever satisfied? The Tigers are in first, the Red Wings and Pistons are in the playoffs, but they still pine for Barry Sanders.
- The Big Picture interviews Henry Abbott. Read the fascinating story of True Hoop from its suggested inception by an Irishman at the Newark airport all the way to the Worldwide Leader.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.