Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link heap. It wasn’t active during the 1989 World Series. You must be thinking of somebody else.
- Anything involving the USFL gets pushed to the front of the line. The USFL is dead. Long live the USFL.
- Satire: Wayne Gretzky’s last act as Phoenix Coyotes head coach.
- The sexiest countries in all of sport. Bleacher Report.
- Random drunk NBA players with girls. In other words…Friday.
- Why no, I haven’t seen Manny Ramirez and Libya’s Muammar al-Qaddafi in the same place before. Seriously, is there a reason we haven’t blown Libya off the map already?
- I think I would totally have sex with this referee.
- This CFL fan climbed to where the NFL fan would never dare.
- Here’s the highlight reel of Australian football player. Hey, their field doesn’t have any lines on it!
- Julie Bowen was great in Happy Gilmore. She’s doing some new show about some contemporary grouping of immediate relatives. I forget what it’s called…
Send tips, submissions and clown references to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.