"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Free Darko is a million miles away. If you thought Persian basketball wouldn't include tambourines, you obviously don't know your Persian hoops.
- Rumors and Rants thinks Whoopi Goldberg should coach. You know who would have made a great basketball coach? Mark Twain. Or do you say Samuel Langhorne Clemens, you literary snob.
- Fire Joe Morgan thinks the Angels overpaid for Torii Hunter. Of course he would have signed for less, he did get some free tacos.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday listens to Nebraska's new coach. Remember when Rogers Hornsby pinch-hit himself, and then hit a home run? He was still an asshole.
- Vegas Watch examines some expert baseball analysis. Red Sox fans overestimating their team's talent, and undervaluing another team's player? I don't believe it.
- Bleacher Report shows the Knicks how to fire Isiah Thomas. Yes, hearings for prospective Supreme Court justices used to be sexy. And in honor of our holy patron's feast day, here are two Saint Andrew's Net All-Stars who are still sexy – lovely Lucy and lovely Michelle.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.