"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Home Run Derby presents Mets fan commercial contest videos. That 2nd video reminds me of the movie Tron . . . wait, I never saw that movie. I don't know what you're talking about.
- The Beautiful Game reports on the end of kangaroo shoes in California. Wait until the press discovers Brad Gradkowski's involvement in that kangaroo boxing ring.
- On The Show transcribes Scott Olsen's appearance on Cops. If you've wondered about the onomatopoeia of a taser, you must read this.
- Bugs & Cranks explain how sandwiches ruined July. "Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment." "Are you going to eat it?" ". . . Yes."
- Joe Sports Fan rebroadcasts some of Harry Caray's finest moments. Why don't announcers investigate how players' names would be pronounced backwards anymore?
- DJ Gallo and The Sports Pickle book tour rolls through Chicago. I expect there will be many WL readers at Mr. Gallo's stop in the southwest suburbs. I'd be there too, except I'm the reason they keep the gentlemen's periodicals behind the counter now. What? I have a medical condition. (And it really flares up when I spy the lovely Megan.)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.