Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It keep itself regular by starting off each morning with a cup of coffee and a cigarette.
- TMZ is coming out with a sports-themed site? Will this leave them enough time to ambush D-List celebrities coming out of nightclubs and then draw dicks on the photos they acquire? Oh, that’s two different sites, you say? Silly me.
- Chuck Klosterman has a few good ideas regarding how Tiger Woods can get his life back on track. Step 1: become a hipster doofus. Step 2: Repeat. He pretty much got the idea from reading a shampoo bottle, which is totally off-the-wall.
- Some relatively attractive girls qualified for the European Golf Tour. Attractive women playing golf? When did this development occur and why hasn’t anyone informed me of it?
- With the 2010 Winter Classic – it’s a hockey game, ya woodhead – quickly approaching, Wysh would like his readers to submit clever photoshops for his “Create A Winter Classic Parade Float” contest. Some of these are pretty good, but if there is one group of degenerates that could ramp this up, it would most definitely be With Leather readers.
- A kangaroo playing the drums? This story had me at “kangaroo playing the drums.”
Greetings, all of you out there in Internetland. Weed Against Speed here and I will be your humble host today at WL. I do not have access to the With Leather tips line, so if you have something good – or an excellent investment opportunity or if you have read my profile even though I have no profile anywhere yet know that we could become fast friends, you can shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Oh, the girl? That’s Sarah Ponce. She’s a model/professional kickboxer, which makes her a double threat of sorts. I guess you could say that she can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan. You know, because she’s a woman? Oh, nobody around here gets late 1970s Enjoli perfume commercial references? I see.