"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- 100% Injury Rate reviews the carnage from rookie hazing week. It looks like Dipsy's antenna is a little weak there – perhaps Dice-K needs to read WL more.
- The Beautiful Game knows the British are trying to put words in our mouths. How would you like it if the king of England came in here and started pushing you around?
- Signal to Noise warns Bears' fans not to wish for Brian Griese. I say Griese and Bobby Douglass have a drinking contest – whoever wins gets to quarterback the Monsters of the Midway.
- Sammy's Sports Sermons examines Week 3 in the NFL. Sadly, it appears the lovely Jaime has retired from the Miami Dolphins squad. It's going to take a lot of whiskey to find a new redhead.
- Joe Sports Fan exalts enhanced ticket scalpers. How can I get a Segway and charge it off as a work expense? Certainly it would be a safer way to travel than driving – well, me driving.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com..