- Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor’s 40 time was a reported 4.33; it’s too bad that Tressel would rather spend 40 or 50 running plays per game handing off the ball to someone else.
- If you’re going to charge the mound, it pays to do more than run up to the mound and start humping the pitcher’s leg.
- Mommy, why do American basketball players go to Europe?
- Some of these comparisons of video game characters to movie characters are uncanny, some are obvious, and others are a bit of a reach.
- More twitter drama; this time involving Chiefs running back Larry Johnson. It’s, uh, “translated” for the white folks.
- Fan headgear across the league is becoming more distinguished. And only one such adornment is full of holes and smells like feet.
- Here’s another Puritan anti-steroid rant from a dude called “New York Vinnie.” In addition to curious logic, Vinnie loves to use the word “Frickin,” and does so here. Sixty-five times.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Don’t forget to lock up when you’re done.