Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Your mom sniffs its diaper every few hours, but never finds any poop.
- Interesting take on Pete Carroll, whose legacy seems to be narrowly beating inferior opponents.
- An oldie-but-goodie: it’s the names of the UFC pay-per-view events taken from the names of horrible movies. How does Kevin Costner keep getting work?!
- This guy came up with another plan to “amp up” the college football bowl season. Don’t expect any mention of malpractice caps or a public option.
- One take on the Colts throwing their game against the Jets yesterday. The headline says it all.
- It’s Russian pole vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva, who somehow was named “Female Athlete of the Year” by the United States Sports Academy. Whatever. The world’s a better place as long as female track and field athletes can’t figure out how to wear actual shorts.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. It’s not like you’ll be getting any work done today.