"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes offer plots for new sports films. It would be nice to co-star in a tasteful flick with lovely Hanna–NSFW as she portrayed a sexually frustrated aerobics instructor.
- Bugs & Cranks knows the Yankees have a new player. Since there's no chance of making a sequel to the cinematic tour de force that is Running Scared because of the untimely death of Gregory Hines, can we agree that Billy Crystal should be 'put down'?
- Throwing Into Traffic reveals JaMarcus Russell's training partners. "I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch."
- Mondesi's House presents the Pittsburgh Sports Power Rankings. Shouldn't Rennie Stennett be somewhere on this list?
- Machochip reports on the interment of Spanish soccer fans. Joke's on them – they don't even play soccer in Hell.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.