- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes have some recommendations for Rudy Gay's dunk. Lovely Jesse's cowboy hat suggests a Dr. Strangelove atomic bomb dunk. More pics here.
- Spring Training '08 covers, well, this year's spring training. America's Team is going with a 3-man rotation? I guess we are in a recession.
- Rumors and Rants compares Kelvin Sampson to Slimer. I was at this White Castle one time, and I sensed a Class-5 full-roaming Vapor. It was a real nasty one, too.
- The Legend of Cecilio Guante applauds a Congressman. An Irish-American politician? You don't see that very often.
- Lion in Oil knows female refs aren't welcome in Topeka. An ultra-conservative pre-Vatican II Catholic splinter sect in Kansas makes perfect sense because it's only Anno Domini 1946 there.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.