"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- The Pig Pen analyzes South Carolina Upstate's upset pf SMU. The gents I matriculated with used to call Cook County Jail "The Upstate University" and the Joliet Pen, "Downstate College". Ah, good times – Shivving 101 was my favorite.
- Mr. Irrelevant thinks San Diego State's "Undie Run" looks fun. If I was lucky enough to jog behind lovely Vivianna, I could run all day. Or at least until the chaffing of my erection became unbearable.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday examines the merits of Funyuns. For a healthier alternative, try French's French Fried Onions, or salted lard.
- The Dugout offers a 1986 edition on the Fanhouse. The Chief caught you up on what Bo knows now, but I prefer to remember him like this or this.
- The Pinnacle of College Hoops presents early Big East rankings. Certainly those dirty Jesuits are bribing the officials of the games DePaul plays, there's no way they can actually be that bad.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.