"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Clay Travis has God's response as to why He healed Jon Kitna. I've talked to the Father Almighty several times about the DePaul Blue Demons basketball squad. There's usually a lot of swearing on my end and a lot of "they should have never joined the Big East" on his end.
- Rizzo Sports Weekly reminds you to wake up early to watch women's soccer. Do you think a young, beautiful goalkeeper like Hope Solo could fall for a very pale sports blog assistant editor?
- Kevin Gogan urges Chargers fans to be patient on Train Wreck. Speaking of patience, Lovie is benching Rex for Griese so now the Bears will be unstoppable. Why yes, I am wearing a straitjacket – how did you know?
- You Been Blinded knows what Brown can do for you in Alabama. Yes, switch the labels, that's a great way to do it! Er, I mean shame on these guys.
- Barstool Sports presents great moments in cheerleading. Mmm, Veronica Mars in a spirit squad uniform. See more of the lovely Kristen here.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.