"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Storming the Floor updates your list of automatic bids. The mighty DePaul Blue Demons aren't crossed out on this list, so I guess they're a #1 seed?
- The Mid-Majority checks in from the Atlantic 10 Tournament. Didn't that guy turn into the Swamp Thing by imbibing water bottled in Atlantic City?
- NBE Basketball Report thoroughly covers Day 2 of the Big East Tourney. If you think it's exciting now, just wait until the Vincetians from Chi-town and Queens are there next year.
- A Pudge is a Sandwich previews the SEC quarterfinal matches. But Doug Gottlieb said Ole Miss was going to beat Georgia.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes seed ladies of '80s cinema in a sexy bracket. I prefer Elisabeth Shue portray Chris Parker, so she can 'tuck me in'.
- Food Court Lunch presents a Canadian alternative to basketball. I would sweep the ice if lovely Jamie wanted to curl.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.