"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Army Football Insider knows that Black Knights' coach Stan Brock is steamed. When Rutgers plays West Point, they should just have a jousting tournament.
- The Coast Guard Academy falls short in their bid to win the New England Football Conference. Division III athletics – they're fantastic.
- Air Force predicts the Falcons could pull off a Mountain West trifecta. Speaking of the assets of the
Army Air Corps, say hello to lovely NSFW Michelle.
- The Birddog recounts a record-breaking day for the Navy Midshipmen. My favorite Annapolis grads are James Webb and, of course, Thomas Sullivan Magnum.
- 100% Injury Rate believes the Gipper liked young companions. What do I tell the boys the next time the breaks are beating them?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.