"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Price Above Bip Roberts interviews Indians GM Mark Shapiro. "Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball." "You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"
- Coach K hate courtesy of the Nation of Islam. Nobody's ever accused me of "hustling" or "working the boards", although I am plodding and nonathletic.
- Our Book of Scrap needs your help to stem the tide of male cheerleaders. This video intrigued me, so I found this for you. I didn't want to, but it's my job.
- Pass Steve Nash the Kaopectate on WBRS. Michelle Tafoya is awfully lax with the 'royal we'. Do 'we' really want to know the density of the MVP's #2?
- Bugs & Cranks predicts this season's home run champion. I'll have to say it will be the slugger who is not on my fantasy team, but who hits most of his dingers when he plays my fantasy team.
- Your Assistant Editor goes the extra mile. This kind of thing turns my stomach, but you deserve the most thorough research. (Anyone who joins is encouraged to share their login info with me, so I can continue my investigations – for the readers of course.)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.