"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's new daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Maria Sharapova's official site. She lost to Serena last weekend, but at least the Cold War is over. Let's celebrate!
- No, not Steven Spielberg. I thought the Churchill quote that described With Leather was "Never have so few done so much for so many."
- The Most Dominant Athlete of All Time? Jim Thorpe is spinning is his grave, er, burial ground.
- Seahawks fans for Bears. This won't make the Chief happy, but an Alex Flanagan vs. Kara Henderson pillow fight could be the cure for the Media Day blues. (Edit: Number 6: Sarah Spain takes you to the game. — MU)
Tank Johnson scrutinized. Adam Schefter says that only 3 rifles and 3 handguns (plus ammo) is enough for an Iraqi convoy. Hyperbole has no place on Media Day, sir.
- New York Jews love the Super Bowl. Who will Larry King talk to on Monday – Peyton, Rex or Susie Fishbein? Oy vey.
- Sports Bloggers Live: The last gasp. Jared Fogle is a Colts fan? I see a Quizno's commercial in Lovie Smith's future.
- Robbie Gould has a foul mouth. A profane, fictional first-person rant by a Bear, and it's NOT from KSK? Weird.
- Kobe sitting this one out. First Garnett gets suspended for a phantom punch, and now Kobe. Maybe the NBA needs a Lady Byng Trophy.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.