"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Deuce of Davenport wants you to have yourself an NFL Christmas. I think I'll purchase a bunch of those Green Bay Packers ornaments, carefully decorate a scotch pine, then burn it all in a mighty conflagration.
- The Angry T examines the best and worst ticket prices in sports. The Tigers ticket prices are so low because a fan must drive into the
depths of HellDetroit to go to the game.
- Food Court Lunch knows David Eckstein is dreading the Mitchell Report. Too bad George Mitchell isn't immortal, or else he could solve all the world's problems like he fixed the Northern Ireland fracas.
- Flyers Fieldhouse is excited that Dayton beat Louisville. It must be nice when your team wins, or at least isn't getting blown out so badly that the commentators are able to interview Jabba the Hutt for the greater part of a half of hoops.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes share some Christmas wishes. Ah, that's a sharp suit Mr. Lewis. And lovely Jessica is wearing a beautiful suit as well.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.