Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Even on days after the Steelers win the Super Bowl.
- Six ridiculous factors that determine who wins the Super Bowl. What kind of handsome devils wrote such a terrific article? [Cracked]
- The sexiest Super Bowl commercials. [Gunaxin] Too bad none of them had Berta Collado Rivera.
- BJ Penn has filed an official complaint about vaseline that was rubbed on Georges St-Pierre’s back after the first round of their fight. Yeah, if he hadn’t done that, Penn totally could have continued to get his ass kicked in the fifth round. [Cage Potato]
- The ten best moments from NBC’s pre-game show. Wait, how did they find ten? [Shutdown Corner]
- Do you need to see an animated .gif of Bruce Springsteen’s crotch hitting the camera? Of course you do. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
- This weekend also featured blows to the head in hockey games. Four more months of NHL season, woo-hoo! [Puck Daddy]
- This cartoon inspired Erudite Ferrets, or vice versa.
Show us your tips: firstname.lastname@example.org. Just one drunk athlete photo a day can help feed these starving bloggers.