St. Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. But how can you dump something through a net? Are links solids? Or only the good ones while the rest sluice through? So many questions.
- Deuce of Davenport shares video of the Japanese gambling sensation that is bug fighting. I must say, compared to the usual Nippon pastimes of tentacle rape and selling little gir's undergarments, this is pretty pedestrian. So it'll only give you bad dreams for weeks.
- Mass Hysteria breaks down the failed relationship between Manny Ramirez and the Red Sox. I'm still holding out hope for me and Nicky Whelan. And, by hope, I mean of course the telephoto lens I'm holding up outside her bathroom window.
- The 700 Level has the first trailer for the animated adventure of the BBC Olympics monkey we mentioned a while back. And like many things stereotypically Eastern, it's mystifying, inscrutable and kind of awesome.
- Wizznutzz returns from a hiatus with summertime insights (or, rather, incites).
- Hugging Harold Reynolds stumbles upon the new slang all the kids have for A.J. Feeley. Which is still slightly less foul than the slurs Eagles fans hurl at Feeley.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.