Let’s get a couple of things out of the way:
– I am not Brandon. My name is Andrew Johnson, and while both Brandon and I are wrestling fans and bloggers, the best way to tell us apart is that he’s vegan and I only eat things that can look at me with sad eyes. Also he’s really good and I get paid in superfluous wanking motions.
– I write about wrestling four times a week (usually) at The John Report, a blog about wrestling and your toiletry needs.
– I’m funny. If you don’t believe me, ask my mom.
– Although Lobster Dog was not on the card he is the champion of my heart, so that has to count for something.
– This is my first time writing at With Leather, so leave me some good karma in the comment section. Brandon has some extremely large shoes to fill, and your positive feedback is the only thing that will give me the experience points I need to having more Uproxx opportunities, so hook a
destitute blogger guy up. Unless you don’t like what you read. In that case just keep it to yourself.
– I really like bullet points.
Enjoy the Best and Worst of Night of Champions.