– Our comments were down by like… 80 last week (and it was a good week!) so prepare for NONSTOP DEMANDS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, LIKES, TWEETS AND SHARES. Help a brother out, all I do is give you free entertainment and make you click five-seven times.
– This Sunday is ACW’s Prom, so if you’re interested in filling in for the Best and Worst of Over The Limit and have some sort of resume (like being a nationally touring comedian or having played Dr. Cube in Kaiji Big Battel) that would make me go “oh wow okay” or some ridiculous amount of Twitter followers that would trick me into believing the first half is true, shoot me an e-mail.
– Continued thanks to Casey/THESTINGER for helping me out with gifs and pictures. Be sure to visit his gifs Tumblr. We’re gonna be doing a thing soon, so support him now.
– Don’t forget to check out the Raw Deal at TJR Wrestling. John’s perspective is easier to enjoy than mine, and contains 100% fewer Excel Saga references.
– Info about our live show:
The Monday Night Raw Watch Party returns on the 21st of May with two (hopefully only two) hours of jokes, wrestling and … well, that’s it. It’s free, and attending instantly makes you one of my best friends. If you can get there, get there. RSVP now. Not enough of my readers live in central Texas, or they’re too jerky to admit it in public.
Until then, please enjoy the Best and Worst of Raw for May 15, 2012.