The Morning Meat may not wag its tail whenever you get home, but it’ll always bring you links from around the internet. And it’ll never pee on your rug. Send us your links at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.
- I have no problems keeping women’s sports around, if only for the uniforms.
- Ufford makes it official: “The Simpsons” are dead…I guess that should read “‘The Simpsons’ is dead.” Whatever, dude.
- Roman Polanski should not be releasing anything to the public. Or onto 13-year-old girls, for that matter.
- Chris Bosh would do well to not let the door hit him in the ass on his way out of Toronto.
- This woman’s mom un-friended her on Facebook. Apparently “un-friended” is a word now.
- Fans are making better Iron Man 2 posters than the studios are.
- Enjoy this barely-visible video of a waitress getting hit during an Arena Football game.
- Randy Couture could be back in the octagon for UFC 118.
- NFL legend Lawrence Taylor needs to start carrying ID.