What a great match! And now Daniel Bryan is once again the Heavyweight Champion Of The World! YES! YES! YES!
– Before you participate in tonight’s discussion, make sure you’ve read The Best And Worst Of WWE Extreme Rules ’12.
Tonight on Raw:
– Everyone is hurt and John Cena died on the way back to his home planet.
– New WWE Divas Champion Layla could show up for between 2-3 minutes. Michelle McCool could show up for even less than that!
– Triple H returns, and I try not to be a total dick about it.
At Extreme Rules, Raw and SmackDown GM John Laurinaitis had a mysterious phone conversation with Triple H. The GM promised to reveal the nature of their conversation when The Game comes to Raw SuperShow tonight. What will the two have to say?
“My name is John Laurinaitis.”
– The top 10 comments from tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of WWE Raw report. To nominate a comment for top 10 status, please reply to it with a +1. The easiest ways to a top 10 comment are 1) using contextual references to things I love, like Watchmen or the first season of Pokémon, 2) signs or pictures of signs at WWE events featuring me or something I’ve said, 3) saying hateful sh*t about Sheamus. Still, even though he lost!
Up for grabs tonight: the second in our series of Daniel Bryan YES! badges. Yep, we’re gonna do three of them in total, and if you get all three you’ll have a big YES! YES! YES! section on your UPROXX achievements page.
To earn the second YES! badge, you do the same thing you did to earn the first: During the show, tweet this open discussion thread to everyone you’ve ever met, share the post on Facebook and click that “like” button just below the title of the post. That’s it! And hey, if you missed out on last night’s badge, don’t worry — this blue vegan bad boy will look great by itself. Even if you lose it in 18 seconds.
Let’s enjoy pro wrestling! WWE Raw discussion starts right now.