<a href="http://jimromenesko.com/2012/06/05/groupons-creepiest-deal-yet/">Jim Romenesko</a> (who designed part of the picture above) tipped me off to the weirdest Groupon I've ever seen (yes, even weirder than <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/media/2012/05/todays-new-orleans-groupon-deal-150-to-be-an-extra-in-a-movie-wait-what/">this one</a>): Ben Kobold will come to your house and tuck you into bed for the low price of $100 if you live within 5 miles of his zip code in the Loop district of downtown Chicago.
- A Local News Station Aired Spider-Man Getting Punched Instead Of Ray Rice’s Apology
- Watch As Julia Roberts Confronts The Internet Dog Who Hates Her
- The Trailer For ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’ Looks Splendid
- Here’s What A Porno Looks Like Without All The Distracting Porn
- Shaquille O’Neal Is Being Sued By Jahmel Binion For Making Fun Of Him On Instagram